Starting my journey two initial issues with Hive and Homekit

Hello there.

I have fallen upon this software by accident and it looks very interesting. I have set it up as a docker in unraid and perhaps I have done this incorrectly.

I can goto the web interface and it has automatically found things like apple TVS, I was able to add my logitech harmony as well.

However I want to add Hive (Lightbulbs and stuff) when I log in with my details it just says an error occurred, I get no further. When I log into hive on my browser it sends me an code to my phone, so I am guessing two factor is breaking it?

Also I noticed in the notifications I had a qrcode to scan for homekit, when I do this, it recognises it as a ‘bridge’, when I add it to home, it says connecting and will stay that way for as long as I keep the phone awake, it does not error out it just says connecting and nothing happens.

Sorry if these are simple questions, I am doing searches, there is one huge thread on hive for instance but it does not seem to talk about not getting past the first post as it were.

Here is the ooutput error for hive:

Logger: aiohttp.server
Source: components/hive/config_flow.py:49
First occurred: 9:01:27 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:12:26

Error handling request
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_protocol.py", line 422, in _handle_request
    resp = await self._request_handler(request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_app.py", line 499, in _handle
    resp = await handler(request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_middlewares.py", line 119, in impl
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/security_filter.py", line 56, in security_filter_middleware
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/request_context.py", line 18, in request_context_middleware
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/ban.py", line 74, in ban_middleware
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/auth.py", line 135, in auth_middleware
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/view.py", line 131, in handle
    result = await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/config/config_entries.py", line 155, in post
    return await super().post(request, flow_id)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/data_validator.py", line 60, in wrapper
    result = await method(view, request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/data_entry_flow.py", line 107, in post
    result = await self._flow_mgr.async_configure(flow_id, data)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 156, in async_configure
    result = await self._async_handle_step(flow, cur_step["step_id"], user_input)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 214, in _async_handle_step
    result: dict = await getattr(flow, method)(user_input)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hive/config_flow.py", line 49, in async_step_user
    self.tokens = await self.hive_auth.login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/apyhiveapi/api/hive_auth_async.py", line 224, in login
    response = await self.loop.run_in_executor(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/client.py", line 357, in _api_call
    return self._make_api_call(operation_name, kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/client.py", line 647, in _make_api_call
    http, parsed_response = self._make_request(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/client.py", line 667, in _make_request
    return self._endpoint.make_request(operation_model, request_dict)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/endpoint.py", line 102, in make_request
    return self._send_request(request_dict, operation_model)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/endpoint.py", line 132, in _send_request
    request = self.create_request(request_dict, operation_model)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/endpoint.py", line 115, in create_request
    self._event_emitter.emit(event_name, request=request,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/hooks.py", line 356, in emit
    return self._emitter.emit(aliased_event_name, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/hooks.py", line 228, in emit
    return self._emit(event_name, kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/hooks.py", line 211, in _emit
    response = handler(**kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/signers.py", line 90, in handler
    return self.sign(operation_name, request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/signers.py", line 157, in sign
    auth.add_auth(request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/botocore/auth.py", line 357, in add_auth
    raise NoCredentialsError
botocore.exceptions.NoCredentialsError: Unable to locate credentials

Ah well, it looks amazing, but for the geeks out there I guess.