States page blank since upgrade to 51.1

I’m still having issues with Safari on iOS (including the iOS app) and macOS with the latest version. Chrome on macOS works fine.

I run Home Assistant through Cloudflare though, so a next step for me is to bypass that and see if the problem persists.

@Robert, yes issues with Chrome, I have also tried Chromium for Windows, same issue.

Currently using Firefox just for HA because I needed to upgrade to include my Xiaomi Vacuum.

I got some logs when debugging the error in the wallpanel android app:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'polyfillWrapFlushCallback' of undefined
Uncaught ReferenceError: customElements is not defined
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'define' of undefined

All happening at <hass.io>/static/frontend-6c8192a4393c9e83516dc8177b75c23d.html

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing at the moment - Running Chrome on Fedora 25 64 bit, HA version 0.53.0

Just upgraded to 0.54,0 and all is working well

I’m still having trouble on Firefox and Ubuntu. I did notice they said it was a fix for most browser issues so perhaps something is still coming.

I’m still having trouble on Firefox and Ubuntu. I did notice they said it was a fix for most browser issues so perhaps something is still coming.

It is probably a stupid question, but have you tried to clear the cache in Firefox? I am running HA on FF on Ubuntu with no issues. I had issues on my mobile and tablet running UBPorts, but it was resolved after clearing cache in the Chromium browser.

Yes but I’ll give that another try.

It still seems wonky in Firefox. Sometimes if I hit ctrl-F5 a few times I can get it to load. I did try a fresh FF profile and that seemed to work better. I then tried disabling extensions in my “production” FF profile and that did not help.

OK I narrowed down that the problem occurs when the LastPass Firefox Add-on is enabled. If I disable that the UI loads. I’m not sure if this can be fixed in HASS or is an LP problem though.

Empty HASSIO page only the blue upperbeam nothing more on Firefox, after install HASSIO 0.55.

It says something about login and password on a not safe page and that’s it it won’t show the login cause the login is not secured, end of HASSIO.

Can confirm that this happens on FF 57b11 with the lastpass 4.1.80.2beta addon.

I believe this is probably a lastpass bug. However adding the site to the “never do anything” list in lastpass does not fix it.

I’m hoping once LastPass updates their addon to be a native FF instead a of legacy addon it will solve this issue.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I’m using the webextensions (non legacy addon) lastpass version and it’s still broken.

It’s available here

Perhaps someone with better ability to troubleshoot the inner workings of html than myself could open a bug with lastpass and explain how the addon is breaking the site?

Are we sure its a bug in LP? This problem seemed to start after an HASS update. That is why I haven’t filed a bug because not sure who’s side of the fence this problem is on.

It’s definitely a bug with that combination, still present in HA 0.57.2.

And on Firefox mac 56.0.2 / LP 4.2.16

A really irritating one I don’t have a workaround for.

Here are the errors I have in the dev console. Is there anyone reading who knows enough css/web debugging to gather enough details to actually log the error as a proper bug?

TypeError: this._meta.byKey is not a function
[Learn More]
data:Polymer(%7Bis%3A%22iron-icon%22%2Cproperties%3A%7Bicon%3A%7Btype%3AString%7D%2Ctheme%3A%7Btype%:1:800
Password fields present on an insecure (http://) page. This is a security risk that allows user login credentials to be stolen.
[Learn More]
xx.x.x.xx:8123
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: http://xx.x.x.xx:8123/static/webcomponents-lite.js
Source Map URL: webcomponents-lite.js.map

2 Likes