Strange behavior running scripts - i need help

Hello
I had a script that worked perfectly, but it stopped working without touching anything…
It is a basic script that looks at the state of a light bulb, if it is off, it turns on 2 lights (one of them the one that checked the state) and if it is on, it turns off these 2 light bulbs.

Kind of a toggle about the 2 bulbs, but it fixes the problem if only one is on.
Well, this works well for more than 1 year.

Now, the strange thing is that the script works when executed from the home assistant web

also when executed from the button configuration in

But when I press the physical button it only turns on a light

Excuse me my english is not good

You created a script. Unlike an automation, a script has no trigger. That means a script cannot listen for changes to an entity’s state. There’s no connection between “pressing the physical button” and the script you created.

You say this worked in the past? I don’t see how unless you had an automation that was triggered by the button changing state and then calling the script.

To summarize, a script does nothing unless it’s explicitly executed by something else.

thanks for answering, add more information
It is this screen that is a blue template, I define what to do each of the 4 buttons, double, long, or short press

This is in automations and the buttons make the call to the script

You’re using a blueprint. Have you updated the blueprint recently? If you did then maybe something has changed. Ask the author’s blueprint for assistance.

my ha is all update, i no update recently bluepint

I am doing tests and I have created a basic script that turns on 2 lights and turns on 2 switches.

When I execute it from the physical button, only do the first service, I mean if the first if I invert the order Switch.toggle by light.togle always only execute the first one.

but if i run the script from web it works fine

This looks like a bug in the home assistant.

more test

Placing the content of the script in the bluprint does the same, it only executes the first service, if we reverse the order, it continues to execute only the first service or the swith.toggle or the light.toggle always the first