Stream errors setup.py / __init__.py / undefined symbol: swscale_license

Hi All,
I had stream working on my previous build, but fried my card and had to rebuild HA -0.102.3 - (venv) on a raspberry pi 3b+ with buster in python 3.7 and now for the life of me I can’t get it working. I’ve tried all the recommended installs and packages, and searched high and wide for answers but can’t find antyhing, so I’m wondering if anyone else hit the below error and if so how they resolved (or if there’s an obvious solution I’m missing!).
Ta.

Log Details (ERROR)
Error during setup of component stream
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 172, in _async_setup_component
    hass, processed_config
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/__init__.py", line 107, in async_setup
    from .recorder import async_setup_recorder
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/recorder.py", line 6, in <module>
    import av
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/av/__init__.py", line 9, in <module>
    from av._core import time_base, pyav_version as __version__
ImportError: /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/av/_core.cpython-37m-arm-linux-gnueabihf.so: undefined symbol: swscale_license

bump. I’m still receiving this error on 0.103.6

Hello

I have the same problem, did you find any solution?