Sydney HA Meetup - Next: 15/NOV 5PM

Ah, just saw this. Will be in Sydney today (I live in the Gong), but wife is away for work, so gotta do the kids thing. :frowning:

Maybe next time.

1 Like

Great weather to be inside a pub nerding out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m there early, go to the back and down the stairs, got this whole area for us

Very swank @CountParadox. I’m on the way in at the moment.

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll be heading over from Surry Hills in 10 mins or so

Excellent. I am also heading out in about 10min.

1 Like

Running late, will be there in 30mins

1 Like

Thanks for organising the meetup @CountParadox! Great to catch up with others in Sydney who are part of the community. Looking forward to the next one :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah thanks Lewys … great to meet so many of us…

Damn I missed it, next time

Thanks for organising Lewys, great to know that there are literally dozens of us!

And thanks for the rad stickers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thank you @CountParadox for organising tonight. Was great to talk some shop with people who know what you are talking about! Nice to meet everyone.

Glad everyone had fun!!

Here’s a few photos I snapped

Amazed at the turn out! I think we had around 20 people!

2 Likes

I echo the others who have already thanked you @CountParadox. It was a great night!

THERE WERE STICKERS!!! :astonished: If I had of known I would have let the kids fend for themselves and trecked on up to Sydney. LOL.

Looks like it was a good night. Hopefully, I can attend the next one.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @CountParadox for organising the meeting and also the goodies!
It was a nice evening and it was good to see that there are some many more HA enthusiasts around!

Excellent effort @CountParadox for setting last night in motion. As I mentioned to a few of you at the gathering, to keep the flame alive I’ve set-up a Slack workgroup https://homeassistantsydney.slack.com.

For those of you interested to join in please forward me your email address and I’ll arrange an invite.

why dont you use discord? official HA uses that one

1 Like

Sure - set it up if you like.

should we just have an HA group fro Australia people perhaps? (dunno if this exists already)