Telldus TZWP-102 (Wall Plug with energy meter)

Hi,
I’m having issues with the Telldus TZWP-102. It’s a wall plug that includes energy meter. Does anyone else have this issue? Or with another Wall Plug, something similar?

The test bench setup.
A Home Assistant running Z-Wave with a Aeotec Z-stick and 1 TZWP-102 Wall Plug.
Distance between Wall Plug and Z-Stick is less than 6 feet.
No other Wave devices
No Polling Intensity on device
Polling on Zwave in general is set to default

The Issue
It’s very slow.
The RTT is about 5-600ms.
Turning the Switch On/Off/On takes several seconds.

Settings:
1. Overcurrent protection: Enabled
2: Remember device status after power failure: Remember status
3: Send status in Lifeline when Load status change: Send Basic Report only when Load status is not changed by Z-Wave Command
4: LED Indicator: The LED follows the load status
16: Send report on change of power consumption (W): 50
(This parameter will send a power report automatically if the power value changes of x W (Watts) compared to the last report. Default 50.)
17: Send report on change of power consumption (%): 10
(This parameter will send a power report automatically if the power value changes of x % compared to the last report. Default 10.)
101: Power (W) report interval: 600
(This parameter defines the period of sending power reports. Default 600. 0=Disabled, 5-2678400 seconds)
102: Energy (kWh) report interval: 3600
(This parameter defines the period of sending energy reports. Default 3600. 0=Disabled, 5-2678400 seconds)
103: Voltage (V) report interval: 0
(This parameter defines the period of sending voltage reports. Default 0. 0=Disabled, 5-2678400 seconds)
104: Current (A) report interval: 0
(This parameter defines the period of sending current reports. Default 0. 0=Disabled, 5-2678400 seconds)

There really isn’t much more settings that can be changed.

Have the same problem with the same device. Have you found any solution?

No, not really. I’m going to try to reset my z-wave (Once HA 0.85 gets Z-Wave fixed). Maybe an update of OZW will be available. If it’s not working, I’ll try to add them without secure.

After that I’m out of ideas.

Removed one plug and readded it as non secure, RTT dropped to 40 ms from>600 ms. UI seems to pick up state of switch without any delay. I’m on 0.85, upgrading didn’t mess up my z-wave. I guess it’s too early for a final verdict…

1 Like