TEMT6000 simple maths including lambda

Hello! I would like to ask you sth about this sensor and sensor filter like this in link:

Lambda maths is not working. I copied every single line and still i have in hassio lx on levels like 1-15. I can obtain it by using template sensor but i think it could send a already calculated value. Any help please?

Are you using a wemos D1 mini ESP2866 board?

If so, it can actually measure up to 3.3V on the A0 pin. However the ADC reading is scaled by EPHome to 0-1V.

So to get the correct voltage you have to multiply by 3.3.

That can be true but the problem is not here. Even if i multiply it by 3.3 value is still very small. It should be around 2000 or even more if this lambda calculating would work well

You wont get readings of 2000 lx. Read the note at the bottom of the page you linked.

Note

The default voltage range of the ADC for the ESP8266 and ESP32 are from 0 to 1.0V. So you won’t be able to measure any value above 200 lx using the default setup.

U are 100% right. Now i get it. According to: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=185158.0 and range of our voltage (0-1V) it cannot be higher than 200lx. If voltage would be for example 5V we could get a 1000lx (multiple by 5).