Testers needed for Netatmo climate (multiple thermostats or valves)

Thanks, now it works!!!

1 Like

Have been waiting for this a long time. Installed and now i have control of 8 valves in 5 rooms, Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello the thermostat works perfectly, but I have a problem, when I restart the hassbian component is not loaded not showing me the thermostat, I need more reboots to make it work, I also tried to remove the file in the pycache folder but I always the same problem, how can I solve?

Do you have any errors in your log?

yes, this is the error

2019-01-06 11:31:07 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform netatmo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 128, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 400, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 293, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 74, in setup_platform
for room_id in room_data.get_room_ids():
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 327, in get_room_ids
if self.setup():
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 338, in setup
self.homestatus = pyatmo.HomeStatus(self.auth, home=self.home)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/smart_home/Thermostat.py”, line 120, in init
self.rawData = resp[‘body’][‘home’]
KeyError: ‘home’

I guess it was just communication issue with the HTTP request, but not very sure. You could try to replace /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/smart_home/Thermostat.py by the following revision (I added retrying). Don’t forget to remove /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/smart_home/__pycache__ before restarting.

I have the same issue as @roberto87
Sadly I can’t replace Thermostat.py in hassio…

not work…after a restart the thermostat not in the frontend…

1 Like

How can I solve this problem?

Without the log information, I cannot know what the problem is.

How should I extract the log information?

The log information regarding to this.

for me work and i already inserted in homekit by apple

You did it last time I think. The same way.

the error is the same as I posted in the previous log

It should not, since I modified that part of code, unless the replacement has not been done. Please send me the exact error log so that I can do more investigation.

this is my log

2019-01-15 10:21:39 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform netatmo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 128, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 400, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 293, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 74, in setup_platform
for room_id in room_data.get_room_ids():
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 327, in get_room_ids
if self.setup():
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 338, in setup
self.homestatus = pyatmo.HomeStatus(self.auth, home=self.home)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/smart_home/Thermostat.py”, line 120, in init
self.rawData = resp[‘body’][‘home’]
KeyError: ‘home’

This simply means that you have not successfully replaced the smart_home/Thermostat.py file with the revised one:

I tried using the modified thermostat.py and deleted the pycache folder, it worked on the next reboot but afterwards it always gave me the same problem and I put the original thermostat.py back on.

Now the story is more complete. It should not have given you the same error messages.