The Netatmo API returned 400

Hi

I’m trying to add my new Presence camera to my Home Assistant. I tried both discovery false with explicit camera platform set up and discovery true. But I can’t get it to be discovered despite having all the netatmo params double checked and correct (keys, ids, password…). Every time I get the following message:

The Netatmo API returned 400

Any idea what might be happening? Every bit of help would be much appreciated.
V.

Have you tried to set the log level to debug for Netatmo?

logger:
  default: error
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.netatmo: debug

Be aware that the debug output might contain sensitive information. Feel free to contact me via PM for the debug log.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer! I did:

2019-07-23 09:21:46 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/__init__.py", line 142, in dropwebhook
    auth = hass.data[DATA_NETATMO_AUTH]
KeyError: 'netatmo_auth'
2019-07-23 09:22:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [smart_home] The Netatmo API returned 400

I posted an issue on github for this as well (https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/25387). Please feel free to close it if this is an unwanted duplicate.

I have the same problem. how did you solve?

Hey, at the time, the 400 error had nothing to do with the camera not being seen. HA version 0.97 solved the camera detection. Which version are you running?