The storage space is filling up too quickly for some reason

Hello.

I run Home Assistant on a Home Assistant Blue. Today, I noticed that the storage space on 128GB is full.

On January 1, 2024, the storage was 22% full, so something has escalated recently.

I have removed all backups stored on Home Assistant, keeping them on Google Drive. The latest snapshot is 14GB, much larger than previous ones.

In the Backup folder, there are four files, each over 10GB. What are these backups, and can I delete them?

Do you have any tips on how to identify what is consuming so much data?

These are backups that you can remove if you wish but I would inspect the one dated 2024-02-11 (Copy to your machine and extract)

However before doing that can you check your addons folder, I’m pretty sure the culprit is an addon that is perpetually growing

Should I look for anything specific? Or just for large files?

If I click on the addons folder shown in my first picture, it’s empty, even though I have addons installed.

If you extract the backup onto your machine it should also contain a list of addons. Check which is the biggest file

Node-red is the biggest addon. I dont use it anymore so i uninstalled it.
Are there files left from it anywhere, or is everything removed? Sorry for the silly questions.