TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

You read my mind. I thought something like this may be possible, thanks so much. I’ll give it a go when i get home.

Hey all!

I’m a little late to the party, 361 comments late :wink: I can by scrolling through this thread see a lot of clever ideas and different ways to implement various things. Are all of these ideas and solutions collected and viewable by type anywhere? Would like to add this dashboard but it would be nice to see all the “how to’s” collected :slight_smile:

Not really. We keep changing and evolving the dashboard so a lot of things can be implemented much easier now. There is enough info on the github page to get started and it is worth going through TILE_EXAMPLES page.

1 Like

I’m trying to implement the “classes” parameter for just one tile of TYPES.SLIDER in order to only change the background of that one tile. I’m striking out. I don’t know how to properly refer to the custom class that I created in my custom.css. Any help is greatly appreciated.

classes: ["my-pink-slider"]

Thanks. I actually was able to easily accomplish it with “customStyles”. However, I didn’t see that parameter documented anywhere, yet.

TileBoard keeps changing faster than we can update the documentation.

I figured. Great work by the way. I just started working with it yesterday and am loving it. Thanks for the effort and hard work.

I’m currently trying to make the item-entity value of input_number be visibility:hidden on a slider type tile, since I’m displaying the value in the state area of the tile.

filter: function() { return null; }

I’ll look into the filters. Thanks.

We now also have functions for almost* every field.

The example you provided worked beautifully. Much to study up on… Thanks.

1 Like

Now you also make a UI for the phone.

5 Likes

UNSTOPABLE!!! SUPER! SUPER! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

How do I activate the phone UI. I updated my files from your repo but mobile Chrome still displays in the tablet UI.

Erm, it does not work like that. You need to create a separate config for your mobile.

Without creating a separate config shouldn’t it at lease remove the chrome elements on the mobile device?

Which chrome elements do you mean?

Wow! Been away a few days. Love the phone config posibility along with alarm and screensaver! Will update tonight!

is there a example for this?