TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

Is it possible to trigger the shell_command? Tried with SCENE SCRIPT and SWITCH, no luck.

Create a script in HA that executes shell_command and use SCRIPT tile in TileBoard. You would do the same in HA to make shell_command accessible from the UI anyway.

I tried using a long-lived access token and added it to the config file, but it still requires me to login when I clear cache & refresh Fully. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

yes, that’s how i ended with the scripts for each shell command… I just needed to implement about 20 shell_commands, just asked in case there’s a better solution.
Thanks…

Hello resoai,

I am using envisalink alarm and I don’t see keypad. is there a specific configuration in HA to have numeric keypad in tileboard?

appreciate your reply

thanks
SK

Can we safely assume that you have also changed the key in the config file from password to authToken when you added your long-lived token?

Please note that password and passwordType have been removed completely while authToken is an entirely new key:

I’m afraid I don’t understand the question. How was alarm tile defined?

same as in tileboard example.

{
                 position: [0, 2],
                 width: 2,
                 type: TYPES.ALARM,
                 id: "alarm_control_panel.home_alarm",
                 //id: { state: 'disarmed' }, // replace it with real string id
                 title: 'Home Alarm',
                 icons: {
                    disarmed: 'mdi-bell-off',
                    pending: 'mdi-bell',
                    armed_home: 'mdi-bell-plus',
                    armed_away: 'mdi-bell',
                    triggered: 'mdi-bell-ring'
                 },
                 states: {
                    disarmed: 'Disarmed',
                    pending: 'Pending',
                    armed_home: 'Armed home',
                    armed_away: 'Armed away',
                    triggered: 'Triggered'
                 }
              }

I have only three buttons.

this is my HA configuration

Most likely the id (entity_id) of your Alarm is not defined correctly. Look it up in dev-tools and replace with correct one.

I’m trying the same thing with the SMHI weather component, and it seems the objects are not available for accessing?

You might be confusing weather with sensor. You can link any entity or it’s attribute to TileBoard if you provide a correct entity id.

My mistake. I thought I upgraded but only upgraded the config.js file. Doh! shameful slow walk away

thanks for your reply.

was checking the code in index.html page and found there is a specific attribute “code_format”, looks like that is what missing in my HA config -

I guess it should be Number for tileboard to display numeric keypad. Any idea how to set code_format as Number?

No. This is not used at all. In fact the numeric keypad is the only thing which is implemented. Is the status of the alarm displayed correctly? What happens when you click on the tile? Did you open developer tools to see if there are any errors?

Hi @resoai,

Can you tell if it’s possible to use a custom tile for navigation to specific page and to specific group?
I want to use custom tile for navigation instead of menu.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just after some quick advice as I’ve been unable find an answer in this thread.

I’ve got 2 Sensors, temp and humidity and looking to display on the one Tile, I can’t figure this 10 second job out.
Thanks.
B

Hey, can you please show me your config to get Temp and Humidity on the same tile?
Having some issues myself.

sure, here is it:

{
          position: [1, 0],
          type: TYPES.SENSOR,
          title: 'Outside',
          subtitle: "Temperature",
          id: 'sensor.temperature_158d0001d71234',
          unit: 'C', // override default entity unit
          state: 'Humidity: &sensor.humidity_158d0001d71234.state%',
          filter: function (value) { // optional
             var num = parseFloat(value);
             return num && !isNaN(num) ? num.toFixed(1) : value;
             }
          },

this is what I have for both Temperature and Humidity on same tile.

{
                 position: [0, 2],
                 width: 1,
                 height: 1,
                 title: 'Garage Condition',
                 id: {}, // since we are binding each list item to different sensor, so we simply use an empty object
                 type: TYPES.TEXT_LIST,
                 state: false,
                 list: [
                    {
                       //title: 'Temperature',
                       icon: 'mdi-thermometer',
                       value: '&sensor.tele_temperature.state' + '&sensor.tele_temperature.attributes.unit_of_measurement'
                    },
                    {
                       //title: 'Humidity',
                       icon: 'mdi-water-percent',
                       value: '&sensor.tele_humidity.state' +  '&sensor.tele_humidity.attributes.unit_of_measurement'
                    }