Tons of failures after 105.1 upgrade

Not sure what happened here but I now have an invalid configuration after the upgrade. Everything was good before the upgrade when I was on 104.x builds. In lovelace under Notifications I am showing:

Invalid config
The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

Please check your config.

Config validating
Config error. See the logs for details.

Am I really going to have to redo my config again? Full logs here:
https://pastebin.com/Hba9RBuS

Read log and correct items pointed out in log.

Also, HACS is unofficial right?
Maybe this need some updates for new version. Related items may fail also

Understood. I did disable hacs but the rest are out of the box. It really shouldn’t happen.

Like this one:
Unable to install package homeassistant-pyozw==0.1.8: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:

OR

Setup failed for zwave: Requirements for zwave not found: [‘homeassistant-pyozw==0.1.8’].

Why?

How did you install Home Assistant?

Used the venv method. I’ve deployed it this way twice on two different PIs. And this particular install has been in place and upgraded since .99, I’ve seen minor various other issues during upgrades but never lost zwave, ecobee and emby all at the same time. I wasn’t using hacs, so disabling that isn’t a big deal.

I can recreate the emby and ecobee integrations, but the zwave one baffles me. Using a Zooz ZST10 if that matters.

same situation with z-wave, half of devices where not recognized. will restore snapshot…

Check the log file for more information, or activate the venv as the right user and type

pip install --upgrade homeassistant-pyozw==0.1.8

That should give you more information on the problem, which likely will come down to a missing library.

Tried this a few times. Each time it runs through a ton of commands, most are successful, but ultimately it fails. Here are all the errors in the log.
error: command ‘arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++’ failed with exit status 1
Failed building wheel for homeassistant-pyozw
Running setup.py clean for homeassistant-pyozw
Failed to build homeassistant-pyozw

arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++: error: openzwave-embed/open-zwave-hass/libopenzwave.a: No such file or directory
error: command ‘arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++’ failed with exit status 1
Command “/usr/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-install-hjt0tuxg/homeassistant-pyozw/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-record-rl9nxqi2/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-hjt0tuxg/homeassistant-pyozw/

Full log here:
https://pastebin.com/5tzti8j0

For me (also running in a venv), I fixed this issue by sudo apt install libudev-dev. Then a manual pip install --upgrade homeassistant-pyozw==0.1.8 (inside the venv) completed successfully.

1 Like

This was the fix. Thank you. Restarted and only had to redo ecobee and hacs integrations.