Toon van Eneco custom component

Nevermind… Read 2 posts back.

Is there anyone that can do this for me? From the Netherlands of course :grinning:

I’ll send you a PM.

Me too please

finally! I bought a rooted toon from terrorsource:grinning:. Way more fun!

Might be interesting for all here: ING is hosting a home assistant meetup in Amsterdam. I’ll be there.

Thanks for the heads up, me too!

I need some help.
I want to arm my alarm at sunset (trigger) when my toon set on ‘eco’ (condition).

I can’t get it to work!

This is what i have to test:

- alias: Test
  hide_entity: true  
  trigger:
    platform: state
    entity_id: light.voorraadkast
    to: 'on'
  condition: 
    - condition: state
      entity_id: climate.toon_van_eneco
      state: 'eco' 
  action:
    - service: homeassistant.turn_on
      entity_id: switch.schutting

Please help!

I don’t think Eco is a mode Toon knows. It only knows Home, Comfort Sleep and Away.
Or do you have a new toon that has Eco mode?

Because of standardization of mode naming between all climate devices in Home Assistant we translate the modes the Toon offers to those predefined modes. Eco would be the mode for “Away” in this case.

I haven’t done an automation in a while, bit shouldn’t state be operation_mode in this case?

I have this as a scene:

- name: Toon Weg
    entities:
      climate.toon_van_eneco:
          operation_mode: eco

This can be set in HASS:

I’ll will try to change state te operation_mode.

Thanks

Operation_mode is not allowed in condition!

I fixed it.
I had to use away. I already tried it but it is case sensitive.

Thanks!

Anyone tried the custom component for a rooted Toon with Google Home? It’s showing up as a thermostat in the app, I can see the current measured room temperature, but can’t set the temperature. The app keeps saying ‘loading’ and GH says ‘this is currently not available for Toon’

For the built-in Toon component there was an issue regarding the state. This issue is already fixed: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/18966 Will be in the next release i think. Maybe the custom component has the same issue?

Unfortunately, that’s above my skills. Thanks for the mention though, will try to play around with it.

Is it posible to read the laag tarief and hoog tarief of a rooted toon ?
I want to use it as a sensor for more automations