Trouble Pairing Devices

I’m using the ZHA integration with a Conbee 2 stick. I’ve got a couple of GE Link and Osram bulbs connected to it.

However, I have some Osram bulbs that are further away (outside) that I’m not able to get paired. I have a nearby Osram Gateway that can connect to them no problem.

I tried moving a lamp that has a bulb connected to the Conbee stick within a few feet of the outdoor bulbs, and no pairing is happening.

Can devices pair through the network, or do they need to be in range of the USB stick?

Hi, I had the same problems and what worked for me was move them near the conbee stick and reset them. It’s a sequence 5second on 5 seconds off, 5 times (5s on - 5s off is one time). And then wait 10 seconds on and it blinks. That’s when tou have to pair it.
Good luck!

I was able to get this resolved. These bulbs were for some outdoor lighting, I didn’t have a good way to bring them close to the Conbee stick to pair.

I recently added an Ikea repeater near the bulbs and I noticed in the newer version of HASS that there is a button on powered devices that says “Add Device”. (Maybe that was there before and I didn’t notice, but there were certainly some changes to ZHA in the latest release).

Using that “Add Device” button from the repeater device, I was able to add these bulbs successfully.