Tuya 2 HA integration from the beginning

I am starting this topic as not there is so many confusions on what to do to make it work.
I decided to create now Tuya APP account and new TUYA IOT account and do step by step on how to do it.
Now i have 36 devices so I will start on one and the rest should follow.
I need it in HA as HA gives so much better configuration and conditions to trigger based on PIR and other sensors.
SO FIRST question is:
What country or datacentre should i choose and how to do it when I create the app account?
At the moment i am in UK I have app it shows my location UK but then i am trying to scan this code to IOT it shows that the app assed in different data centre and it works only when in IOT I change to China datacentre but than i can not connect the HA as it shows that it can not work from my IP as it is cross server.
So should it ba both in china or how to do that?
I will create new accounts but need it step by step.

Check the info in your apps.

Yes I know the info in my app this is what the confusion is all about.
THis is why I am planning to create a NEW IOT and APP account.
The situation now is that i do have an app that shows UK in region.
When i am trying to connect it it shows info that the app os in different data centre and it works only id in IOT i change to china servers. Than in my IOT i see all my devices as active and online but I can not connect it to the HA as it shows that my IP is in different region.
So i do not know what to do anymore except of creating new accounts?
But how to be sure that they will be working?

Log Details (ERROR)

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: custom_components.tuya_v2.config_flow
Source: custom_components/tuya_v2/config_flow.py:139
Integration: Tuya v2 ([documentation](https://github.com/tuya/tuya-home-assistant))
First occurred: 9 November 2021, 22:03:37 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 14:20:29

* Login failed: {'code': 2007, 'msg': 'your ip(x.x.x.x) cross-region access is not allowed', 'success': False, 't': 1636495xxxx08}
* Login failed: {'code': 1109, 'msg': 'param is illegal, please check it', 'success': False, 't': 1636xxxxx46}
* Login failed: {'code': 2007, 'msg': 'your ip(86.5.40.157) cross-region access is not allowed', 'success': False, 't': 16365xxxxx40}
* Login failed: {'code': 1106, 'msg': 'permission deny', 'success': False, 't': 16365xxxxx99}
* Login failed: {'code': 1109, 'msg': 'param is illegal, please check it', 'success': False, 't': 16365xxxxx99}

Tuya_v2 is not supported anymore. It is abandoned in favour of the official new tuya integration.

When I am installing the official TUYA integration it connect very nice and does not show any devices at all. Just empty card.