Tuya kWh-meter/switch

Hi,

I bought a Tuya based energy meter.

Via the HA Tuya integration, I can switch it on and off, but I cannot get any energy readings out of it, while the Smart-Life app can read Voltage, current, power, and also display hystoric power data, per day and per month.
Any ideas on how to pull this data in HA ?

i’m also looking for such an integration, my power plug is an LEDVANCE plug. i have use it with tuya smart app

Hi,

Did you get any solution to integrate power with Tuya / Smartlife

Thank you

Unfortunately not.
I am thinking of buying a Wifi kWh meter from Homewizard.
They recently add an api that can be read via HA, and on top of that, it is also mid certified, so you can also use it for accurate measurements, so you can even use it for official billing purposes.

Did you try tuya v2 ?

https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/Home_Assistant_Integration?id=Kamcjcbvk2mu8

1 Like

Hi,

Nice I was not aware of this plugin

If you’re using it do you also have delay when switching lights and for reading power values?

Thank you

I don’t know. I was planning to install it on my test HA today, but it seems upgrading from Debian buster to Debian bullseye takes a long time.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Mine sensors are not refreshing so I always have the same value for power / voltage / …

I had to had the Device Notifications status Subscription

Now refreshing very quickly

1 Like

Hi,

Seems to be ok ! Thank you

The data are reseted according to the defined cycle. Is there a way to keep these value to make historical stats?

Thank you

Thanks You @francisp Tuya V2 works for me!

Installing Tuya V2 i got a popup:

The integration does’t support config via UI