tydom2MQTT addon :D - Delta Dore Tydom to MQTT Broker

Updated github : GitHub - fmartinou/tydom2mqtt: Deltadore Tydom to MQTT Bridge

Addon repository : GitHub - fmartinou/hassio-addons: Hass.io addons repository

Link a Delta Dore’s Tydom hub to a mqtt broker. Disconnections from both servers are handled with automatic restart of the script.

Not based on a poll mechanism but on push from websocket, i.e. it constantly pings the tydom hub to keep alive the connection and receive updates instantly.

Home assistant users : Use MQTT auto discovery, no further config necessary ! (Hassio docker install + MQTT addon on top of Ubuntu server is my personal setup.) For other home automation systems you just add devices like any MQTT devices, check on the cover and alarm py files to see or modify the topics !

Based initialy on GitHub - cth35/tydom_python: Example of Python Code to manage Tydom (Delta Dore) devices - Need Tydom Gateway

You need a functional MQTT broker before using it.

5 Likes

I’m working on it, see here https://pastebin.com/xy9R2RGk and on the tydom_python github, i’ve opened an issue to ask for a PR (yeah i’m a paramedic, not a programmer, still processing things).

We are close to have a tydom2mqtt client :slight_smile:

Check here : Tydom2mqtt - Make Delta Dore devices home assistant compatible ! =}

1 Like

Hi @WiwiWillou, thank you for your work ! I follow the post on Jeedom and I’m happy to see that you work on hass fork. I haven’t tydom for now but I will have it in 2020 with my house delivery.

I will deliver a new Custom Componet for Tydom / Delta Dore Climate next week.

1 Like

Wow thanks you !! I made a lot of improvements with tydom2mqtt, will publish very soon on GitHub, but it has still flaws…
I’m really eager to see your work !
So happy !!

1 Like

Do you have a GitHub ? I’m curious about how to custom component it :wink:

I will publish next week in github and I’ll share the link on this post.

Right now, the component is limited to:

• Read thermostat temperature.
  • Set Temperature
  • On / Off
  • Preset : Away / Boost Mode / Eco Mode / Standard Mode

I will let u know as soon as I publish it

1 Like

Published all my work here, if it can help, i can test for covers and alarm here :

@WiwiWillou look like a great job, thanks for this work. I tried to make it work but as a noob i keep failing. M’y home assistant is installed on a raspberry pi 3 as recommanded on thé getting started page ans i dont know how to do your prep or ton launch tour script properly. Need help !!

You need to download every .py on a server (I use Debian on a pi and hassio on docker, so script is working on Debian base).

But it’s still a WIP, for the moment I use a sh script to python3 main.py & from ssh…

Check that function to see parsing structure for alarm and covers in tydom data.

Install raspbian, install docker, do hassio docker install, install and set MQTT addon, put all files from github in your home directory for example, then sh tydom_restarter.sh, set a cron task to launch script at startup, and forget :stuck_out_tongue:

Just announcing the git repository for Delta Dore Climate.

Current Features:

• Read thermostat temperature.
  • Set Temperature
  • On / Off
  • Preset : Away / Boost Mode / Eco Mode / Standard Mode
1 Like

Thanks that’s great !

If you change things with tydom app, you got an update instantly in home assistant ?

I don’t understand how the connection is maintained after a quick reading, but I haven’t got the part with components in Hass for now :wink:

Based on your code that get all data type, I guess we just need to integrate classes for cover and alarm here ? (alarm is read-only)

Yes. That will occur. At least I hope :wink:

Need to drill down and understand better, but asume that is something like that.

Nice !! Can’t wait to have covers integrated. I only have covers set up in my tydom.

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english. I’m french and i use google translate.

Can you add shutter management? It is possible with jeedom.

Thank you

Sorry @Heracles44, don’t have any “shutter” to test it. :frowning:

Covers and alarm are managed by my script :slight_smile: But i don’t have climate yet ! And it’s still WIP (i have to relaunch manually the script every 4 days…