Unable to configure Besder IP Camera

I recently bought Besder IP Camera, the box said it’s model 6024PB-I101. I want to configure it so it’s accessible form home assistant user interface. I’ve read confirmed camera and configurations here. Then i realized that my camera is not listed over there, so i go to iSpy camera database over here.

On the camera database, i found several details like models, type, protocol, and path. With VLC player, i can stream my camera using address below
rtsp://admin:[email protected]/user=admin_password=tlJwpbo6_channel=1_stream=0.sdp

Then i try to configure my configuration.yaml file as below, but i can’t get my camera entities. Is there any solutions what should i do? Should i add still_image_url, but how? Thanks.

camera:
  - platform: ffmpeg
    stream_source: rtsp://admin:[email protected]/user=admin_password=XRU3bzHp_channel=1_stream=0.sdp
    name: cctv_01

Hello
I have a similar camera, for me it was enough to enter the following command. After restarting, the home assistant works with the besder camera

camera:
  - platform: generic
    still_image_url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/webcapture.jpg?command=snap&channel1
1 Like

So i should replace the platform from ffmpeg to generic, and change the stream_source into still_image_url then? Is that all?

Thanks for help.

Try it, maybe this is the problem with stream.

I followed tutorial here and add it to configuration.yaml file, then finally it works. The camera entity is available.

I got new question. I tried to install motion eye add- ons and when i attempt to add my camera, it ask for camera URL. Is it the same url as:
rtsp://admin:[email protected]/user=admin_password=XRU3bzHp_channel=1_stream=0.sdp
or is it different? How can i get the camera URL? Thanks.