Unable to create new OwnTracks integration/Webhook

I’m trying to add the Owntracks integration, but when asked if I’m sure I want to create the integration, I click submit, and only get a small blank window with an X in the right-hand corner. Clicking the X creates the integration, but there are no entities associated with it.

Without the Webhooks necessary, I can’t can’t connect Owntracks to Home Assistant.

How can I force re-configuring the integration?

Thanks!

Having same issue. My exsisting config stopped working after the latests update. Now I get these errors

2020-06-10 15:16:41 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 129, in async_init
    flow, flow.init_step, data, init_done
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 201, in _async_handle_step
    result: Dict = await getattr(flow, method)(user_input)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/owntracks/config_flow.py", line 56, in async_step_import
    webhook_id, _webhook_url, cloudhook = await self._get_webhook_id()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/owntracks/config_flow.py", line 70, in _get_webhook_id
    if self.hass.components.cloud.async_active_subscription():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py", line 459, in __getattr__
    component: Optional[ModuleType] = integration.get_component()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py", line 264, in get_component
    cache[self.domain] = importlib.import_module(self.pkg_path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 677, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 728, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/cloud/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from hass_nabucasa import Cloud
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/__init__.py", line 19, in <module>
    from .remote import RemoteUI
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/remote.py", line 16, in <module>
    from .acme import AcmeClientError, AcmeHandler
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/acme.py", line 9, in <module>
    import OpenSSL
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from OpenSSL import crypto, SSL
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/crypto.py", line 15, in <module>
    from OpenSSL._util import (
  File "/var/opt/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/_util.py", line 6, in <module>
    from cryptography.hazmat.bindings.openssl.binding import Binding
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/binding.py", line 16, in <module>
    from cryptography.hazmat.bindings._openssl import ffi, lib
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so: undefined symbol: d2i_DHxparams

Same problem here.

Has this been fixed?
I just upgraded to .112 and my owntracks stopped working.
While searching for a fix I found this thread.
I ended up having to change the name on my phone’s inside the owntracks app (Android) and restarting HA to get it to work again.
This left me with multiple entities that I can’t delete from the integration. I’d like to start over to clean up the integration, but it works again right now. I don’t really want to risk the functionality to clean up a couple of old entities if you still can’t make a new integration.

I’m really glad you posted! I had been using GPSLogger (Which I don’t like as much as Owntracks) and had completely forgotten about this. I just tried it, and it’s fixed. I was able to set up the integration again. :smiley: