Hello everyone, let’s start by thanking the creators and everyone who participated in this magnificent platform that is Home Assistant.
We present our application project, which is aimed at the possibility of using Home Assistant to all family members, without the need to view and therefore be able to interact with all devices managed by Home Assistant.
So any smartphone or tablet that has SmartMy Home Assistant installed will be able to configure and manage only the devices that it deems appropriate; for example, a child will be able to use and configure only the devices in their room, without being able to touch the rest.
The project was born on March 24, 2019 with the Application SmartMy Home Assistant Premium (paid) present in the Play Store, created completely with Tasker and that we are now reporting with in Android Studio and making it free from June 26, 2019.
All of the features listed in SmartMy Home Assistant are part of the project created with the paid app and will be integrated a little at a time.
The current features of SmartMy Home Assistant are:
- Access via Home Assistant data
- Manage all devices in Home Assistant
- Ability to set security when the application starts to avoid accidental openings
- Device tracker, the ability to use Gps location or via Wifi to record your location on Home Assistant, via the Mobile App component;
- Organization in Rooms independent of Home Assistant, ability to place devices in preset rooms;
- Read/remove and create notifications, the ability to read and remove or create notifications issued by Home Assistant;
- Ability to use Lite or Dark Theme, or Day/Night mode that applies one of the two themes based on the time.;
- Voice commands to turn devices on or off.
The app contains advertisements.