Updated from 0.64.3 to latest and now I can't reach login page. [Docker]

I got hass installed on my Synology NAS via Docker. I downloaded the latest image. Starting from 0.64.3 to latest (0.77.3 or 0.78.0b3, not sure if the later is a beta release and if that get’s chosen). At first I was stuck on the login screen and my password didn’t work. So I checked what I had set it to in secrets.yaml and tried that. And after a few more attempts to log in I just get a “Connection refused error”. The site just no longer exists.

I tried downloading 0.64.3 again and running that in a separate container, thinking maybe some configuration broke. But I can’t reach the page there either. I viewed the log through docker and it does say it can’t find the configuration and it’s using a default. https://pastebin.com/drima8CZ (at the very bottom).

Somebody on discord suggested I had blocked myself using ip_ban.yaml but I have no such file in my /config.

Have you read the changelog for all the versions between 0.64.3 and 0.77.3?

What was the docker command you used to re-install the older version?

j.assuncao – Have you read the changelog for all the versions between 0.64.3 and 0.77.3?

I did not. But since I did read that because Synology DSM runs Python 3.5.1 you can’t update Hass past 0.64.3 so it couldn’t work anyway.

finity – What was the docker command you used to re-install the older version?

Did not use commands, I did everything through UI. Went to images, searched for home assistant and downloaded the older version. Then double clicked the image to create a new container for it.