Updated to 4.2023 and all my proxy devides are broken

im currently on 2023.4.4 and latest esphome on my esp32 s3 devices. Every since i upodated to 2023.4 from 2023.3, all my bluetooth proxy devices come back not found. I figured it was a bug that would be fixed with bug fix releases but now on v4 of this month’s release and i still get the issue. Not sure if others are getting the issue. From the esphome logs, looks like the MACs are showing up but home assistant just has all the devices (switchbot tilts and curtain bots) greyed out.

my esphome config is:

substitutions:
  name: xxxx-proxy
  friendly_name: xxxx-proxy
packages:
  esphome.bluetooth-proxy: github://esphome/bluetooth-proxies/esp32-generic.yaml@main
esphome:
  name: ${name}
  name_add_mac_suffix: false
  friendly_name: ${friendly_name}
api:
  encryption:
    key: xxxx
ota:
  password: xxxx
wifi:
  ssid: !secret wifi_ssid
  password: !secret wifi_password

the warning log for not finding one of my devices is

2023-04-13 13:44:00.869 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'Office Side Blinds' for switchbot integration not ready yet: Could not find Switchbot blind_tilt with address C2:1A:65:00:0B:BB; Retrying in background

Did you open an issue and is it already merged?

Developers are pretty fast, but no clairvoyants. They can only fix bugs that have been reported.
If you did so, check the issue tracker how far the process has gone.

Hi have the same issue,
When I delete my switchbot curtains, they are discoverd again the je work for 2 a 3 min and then they are seen any more