Updating to 61.0 Hassio

I followed this and it worked for the most part. Hassio is working again on 0.61 but I still get an error for cloud services, which I don’t care about since I’m not yet using them:

Invalid config

The following components and platforms could not be set up:

cloud

Please check your config.

Correction: My weather symbols are no longer working either (yr.no symbols). Just see a white circle with nothing in it.

I’d wait for 61.1 unless you’re desperate for something that’s new and don’t mind fixing issues manually.

Same here, but pretty confident this will be patched in the upcoming days.

For me its working with supervisor 0.82 and 0.61.0.
No problems.

I only stopped it from exposing my Wemo and Yeelights as they are natively supported by Google Assistant and I was then getting duplicates.

I did a reboot from an ssh session in putty and it came back up with the same error and I was then unable to get in using putty again!! Pulling the plug fixed it and I’m now up and running again with no hassio: config error.

Thanks Devs. I knew it was just a matter of a short wait and didn’t see what the fuss was about with everyone rushing to downgrade.

For those that are setting a brand new Hassio installation is there any option available other than waiting for an updated release?

Cheers, Matt

1 Like

For anyone wanting a setup from scratch I downloaded the Pi version once again and installed via Etcher and the HASSIO menu is back.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks for the update Matt. I was waiting for that exact news.

Seems easier than downgrading in order to install some components that allow you to upgrade.

Can you confirm which version of pi you downloaded. RPi 1, 2, 3?

Thanks to the developers

you might want to check this out, since updating to the latest update of Custom-ui solved issues introduced in the previous version.

https://github.com/andrey-git/home-assistant-custom-ui/issues/84#issuecomment-358208066

Cheers! I can confirm the that starting from a fresh Hassio image on my Raspberry Pi 3, Home Assistant 0.61.0 is working fine for me now (it wasn’t yesterday).

Update 0.61.1 is out, it will be coming to HASSio soon…

Just notice it also. I check my hass.io tab and it looks like 61.1 is already ready.
Has anyone tried it yet? (through the update function)

I went here to check if anybody tried it yet.

Just installed 61.1
No apparent issues so far

1 Like

Good for me, too.

No more 10 second warnings either!

3 Likes

I’ve successfully updated to 0.61.0 yesterday on my pi zero, however today after a reboot the same (not ui loading problem) occurred. Next I updated to 0.61.1 and it worked again! But after a restart the same problem…
The hassio ha logs say something like
2018-01-17 21:31:39 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Fatal error on transport TCPTransport (error status in uv_stream_t.shutdown callback)
OSError: [Errno 107] Socket not connected
2018-01-17 21:31:39 INFO (MainThread) [transitions.core] Exited state connected
2018-01-17 21:31:39 INFO (MainThread) [transitions.core] Entered state disconnected
2018-01-17 21:31:39 INFO (MainThread) [hbmqtt.broker] Listener ‘default’: 0 connections acquired
2018-01-17 21:31:39 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Fatal error on transport TCPTransport (error status in uv_stream_t.shutdown callback)
OSError: [Errno 107] Socket not connected
core-ssh:~#

And the supervisor logs complain about a watchdog api and says that it’s restarting home assistant…

seemed that way indeed, but now my hassio has gone…

rebooted 3 times, same result:

2018-01-17 23:23:13 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of hassio is taking over 10 seconds.
2018-01-17 23:23:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Timeout on /supervisor/ping request
2018-01-17 23:23:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Not connected with HassIO!
2018-01-17 23:23:14 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain hassio took 34.1 seconds.
2018-01-17 23:23:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for hassio: Component failed to initialize.

now what.
try host reboot? Hard reset? wait for a new update…?

Cheers,
Marius

Not sure what that could be sorry.
I’d be sure supervisor is 0.82 and then I’d try an host reboot

BIngo:

2018-01-18 00:00:07 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up hassio

2018-01-18 00:00:11 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain hassio took 3.4 seconds.

pfff, lets give it a good rest now…