Use HA Scene in Custom Alexa Routine

I’ve enabled the Alexa integration via Nabu Casa, and I can see all of my HA devices, scenes and scripts in my Alexa app.

What I’d like to do is manually make a routine in the Alexa app that calls one or more of my HA scenes or scripts. For example, I have a HA Scene for when my kid goes to bed that turns on his night light and turns off the rest of his lights. Right now, I can say “Alexa, turn on Goodnight {kid’s name}”, and that scene runs. But I’d like to make a routine in the Alexa app, and call that routine “Goodnight {kids’ name}”, so we can say “Alexa, Goodnight {kids’ name}”. I have some other examples of HA scenes that I’d like to manually connect to an Alexa routine.

When I’m in the Alexa app trying to build this routine, ALL of my HA scripts and scenes are “unsupported” and can not be added to an Alexa routine. They show up in Alexa, but they aren’t able to be added to a custom Alexa routine.

I can’t find anything I could change to fix this, but I’m hoping there’s something I’ve overlooked. There are a number of scenes/scripts I’ve written in HA, and I’d like to keep all of the logic in HA but manually map the voice command in Alexa so it’s more natural for the family to say. Hopefully there’s a workaround here? Otherwise I might have to build the actual logic in Alexa (eg the Alexa routine will turn on/off all of the devices), because this “turn on” prefix will not go over well. I’m migrating from SmartThings so there are several commands the family is used to using.

Appreciate any insight / ideas!

Update for anyone who’s reading this…I worked around this by building my routines in Alexa using the “custom” option, where I could freely type in what I wanted Alexa to say. So I had a routine “Alexa, Goodnight {kids name}”, and the action in that routine was a custom voice command “turn on Good night {kids name}” which triggers my HA script (which is named “Good night {kids name}” in HA).

HOWEVER, now that I’ve set this all up, my HA scripts are no longer showing as “unavailable” when I try to select them as scenes to trigger when building an Alexa routine.

So I found a workaround to a problem that eventually fixed itself. I’ll show myself out now.