Using Nabu Casa TLS cert+key on local network

Hello, I have Nabu Casa subscription, which takes care about NAT traversal and allows Home Assistant to manage Let’s Encrypt certificates. That’s great. However, I’d like to be able to use it on local network without going to Nabu Casa (essentially the traffic is routed to Nabu Casa and then back to my router). This essentially consists of two tasks:

1. Configure my router to resolve my Nabu Casa hostname to the local address with a short TTL. This seems to be pretty easy on my router. (Of course, one can use any other relevant DNS server.)
  2. Make Home Assistant listening on 443 in local network. For some reason, it doesn’t listen on 443 on local network.

I’d like to ask for help with task #2. I’ve found the certificate and key, which means I could use this in a reverse proxy and update it in a Cron task. However, I still feel there must be an easier way. Since the TLS is terminated on my device, I just need it to listen on 443 on my local network interface. Can Home Assistant do this?

I use Home Assistant in docker-compose.