Valve not shown in HA when sharing the room with the Thermostat

Hi All,

I’m new posting here but have a little experience with HA so far.
I have a Netatmo thermostat and 3 valves. The overall functionality is working fine but I wanted to send a notification to my mobile when the battery of one of the valves is getting low.

Two of the three valves are shown in HA with it corresponding battery_level attribute and this is fine, but not for the valve sharing the room with the thermostat. For this room I only get the thermostat information so battery level is always 100%.

I checked to assign a different room in Netatmo application for the problematic valve and the appears correcty in HA.

Is somebody having the same issue? Any ideas to get this valve available in HA when is in the same room?

Thanks in advance!!

This probably happens because Netatmo provides access on a room level. I’ll investigate if this can be exposed more directly.

Hi @cgtobi, thanks for your response.

As far as I can see in the responses from the netatmo API directly in their documentation pages the homestatus request is returning everything, the NAPlug (which I assume is the bridge), the NATherm1 (the thermostat) and 3 NRV (the three valves) each of them with it battery level attribute. Maybe the information can be get from there, I dont know how the integration works internally.

Regards!

Yes, I know. I am one of the core contributors to the pyatmo package. I just have to take a look at how to implement/expose it.

Ah ok, perfect!! Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
the same is happening to me with the weather stations modules in same rooms.

Regards,