Version 1.0.3 Released

I installed along with upgrading to v0.43. Everything was great for a few hours, both location and notifications were working. A few hours later, the app started crashing every time I open it. Not sure what is going to but, now the app won’t open without crashing.

@robbiet480 I’m experiencing the app crashing every time I start it. Same is happening on both the app store and beta versions.

I’m having the exact same Problem… Closing the app in task manager does not help. After reinstalling the App it just works fine.

A restart of my iPhone corrected the issue. For now its working using the app store version.

I tried to make a hard reset on my iphone and it seemed to work but after a while it returned crashing each time i open the app.

Ya back for me as well.

ditto. app crashes constantly, iOS tracking not working either.

@robbiet480 any update regarding the crashes?

Everyone,

Robbie had said he was off on holidays this week and will be away from the keyboard. He pushed another update to Apple that hopefully includes some fixes for these issues that we maybe will see approved tomorrow.

Robbie - sorry for speaking out of tune but just trying to spread the word you shared on the chat the other night.

1 Like

You’ve got it right, having fun at Disneyland!!! Just pushed 1.0.4, should fix a lot of stuff. Locking this thread now, use the new thread.

2 Likes