Victure camera not working

It’s still not working for me. I’ve ffmpeg enabled, I set the transport protocol to UDP and I tried to remove the additional attribute. This time I have this error:

Logger: root
Source: components/stream/worker.py:49
First occurred: 11:59:37 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:00:26

Uncaught thread exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 870, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 49, in stream_worker
    container = av.open(stream.source, options=stream.options)
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 354, in av.container.core.open
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 225, in av.container.core.Container.__cinit__
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 257, in av.container.core.Container.err_check
  File "av/error.pyx", line 336, in av.error.err_check
av.error.InvalidDataError: [Errno 1094995529] Invalid data found when processing input: 'rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/realmonitor?channel=0&stream=0.sdp'

@Gunny @aneri could you provide some other information? Which version of HA and Camera are you running? I’m on Hassio 0.114.3 and my camera is General_PC730(P)_V3.15.73

@NikoFresh, these are my settings:

Im’ running Home Assistant 0.114.3

using the victure camera with the onvif integration , set udp as transport and left “-pred 1” as ffmpeg additional options.

Configured ffmpeg in configuration.yaml, just a single line

ffmpeg:

I found " General_PC730(P)_V3.17.82 in “device info” on the IPC360 Android APP.

I also can read rtsp stream directly from the cam outside HA, with ffmnpeg or openCV using URL like this

“rtsp://admin:*******@192.168.43.172/cam/realmonitor?channel=0&subtype=00”, that is slightly different from the one in your error message, but i don’t know if this is relevant

Hope this helps

Same problem with the Victure IPC 360.

@aneri Thanks a lot for your info. My camera is stuck at v3.15, and I think that’s the problem. I tried to contact the manufacturer of the camera but, even after weeks of trying, they couldn’t update it, so I think I’ll just stop trying to make it works. Thanks to everyone :+1:

I have the same problem with the PC730 on the 3.15 firmware. After analysing packets/code/the standard, the problem appears to be the firmware puts a , where a ; should be in the rtsp setup string. VLC seems to be happy with this, ffmpeg not.

I was able to mod the ffmpeg code on my laptop and it appeared to work (connection wise - laptop out of space so couldn’t display the image). I need to see about building ffmpeg for the pi next to see if it displays ok.

I’ve emailed victure about it and firmware update, but suspect the only way to get this working will be via a custom built ffmpeg (assuming I get it going on the pi). I’ll post details etc if it works.

1 Like

Great job @kprida1 !
I look forward to see you ffmpeg mod, since my camera works with udp, bus some frames get corrupted because of a poor wi-fi connection, I suppose. tcp should help a lot !

I took more than one month but now it’s working !!!- use onvif HA INTEGRATION
name : what you like
host: camera’s ip
port:8080
integration asks you username and password and finally discovers your camera and setup 2 entities that don’t work. :wink:
you have to go in the ONVIF integration properties option and set udp (no tcp) and than
go back to “entities” , you will find one disabled entity (FixedProfileA02). switch it on !!!.
that’s all falks !!! my victure’s cam works !

thank you very much, it works on Victure PC650
:wink:

I tried the ONVIF and no dice on PC730 with 3.15. BUT I have got the PC730 working without recompiling ffmpeg. Using the RTS2P addon it proxies the rtsp stream, its forgiving of the error in the Victure stream and so ffmpeg->RTS2P->Victure camera works.

To make it work:

1. Add on the RTS2P Proxy. See https://github.com/snowzach/rts2p

Set it up:

server:
  port: '5554'
  username: myusername
  password: mypassword
streams:
  - url: 'rtsp://admin:123456@ip of the camera:554/live/ch0'
    name: acamera
    verbosity: 0
  1. Add a ffmpeg camera:
ffmpeg:

camera:
 - platform: ffmpeg
   name: ACamera
   input: rtsp://myusername:mypassword@localhost:5554/acamera

You should then be able to see acamera and view the image from it using a picture glance card.

Note: I set mine up using the file editor plugin.

3 Likes

Hi all
I am waiting fot he following camera. Has anynone managed to add it to HA?

Victure 1080P Baby Monitor with Camera FHD WiFi IP Camera

It works on my Victure PC730! :+1:

Sorry, the HA integration does’nt work on my Victure PC530. :unamused:

fantastic… this finally works! great job dude! thank you very much

For me, the solution to configure the Victure PC650 was:

Configuration -> Integrations -> add new -> Onvif

You have to know your camera IP

Port: 8080 (be sure no other camera or anything is using it, I had to change another’s camera port because of one IP conflict)

Username: admin
Password: by default is 123456, you should change it.

Finally in options, select UDP in RTSP.
You’ll get 3 entities, for me, they all work, but with different resolution.

Hi,

I think that i have also a IP conflict.
What port number are you using?

Thanks!

Martin

This worked for me Many thanks

Hi, I have the same camera. Did you manage to get the camera to work?

I got this working with a PC730 using RTS2P.
GitHub - snowzach/hassio-addons: Hass.IO Repository for snowzach's add-ons. is the add on repo link required. Thanks kprida1.
I had to add in still to the config:

• url: rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/live/ch0
    name: acamera
    still: stream
    verbosity: 0

Hi,
I’ve just got a PC420 cam and I can set up it up easily with Victure home app but nothing else I’ve tried works. I did IP scan and it has no ports open and nothing else in HA cannot find it.
Firmware version: 1.1.46
Is there anything I can do with it?
Should I first pair it with an app and then try to do something or the other way around?

1 Like

I too have the same problem with the PC420 camera. firmware version: 1.1.37