Video Doorbell TMEZON

Hi,

Can you please explain a bit more about how you got this to work? I see the same URLs when I’ve tried to reverse engineer mine but can’t get it working. Using the ucarehome app my door unlock normally requires a passcode, I have tried with this in the URL but still not working.

Do you do a POST or a GET request and do you include an authentication header or bearer token in your URL request?

Thanks

Hi ,

It’s a POST and the user and password are on the query string, not on the auth header .

The open door URL don’t need auth !!! Scary …

Did you see the bell ring trigger on the app to the uCareHome cloud ? I want this command to try use HA but didn’t had time to look for it . My idea is to “hack” the DNS and receive the trigger on a local web server and send it to HA . Idk the host and url and auth mechanism yet .

Thanks, I’ll have another go with the door unlock. Do you have to activate the stream first with this command http ://IP/cgi-bin/hi3510/doorConnect.cgi?&-door=0 or should it just work?

Nope, I haven’t seen the bell ring trigger. I looked at this last year but now have a bit more time and so am keen to try and get this working again. I have a spare raspberry pi so if not I thought I could install android on it and have it send an MQTT command when the notification pops up.

Yes , you need to activate it every 10 min approx … a wget on cron do the job … the lcd screen stays on during this … it’s like the activate function using the app .
I use the stream on zoneminder but only when it’s on … motion recording . During the off time the stream stays on but always black .

Nice . If you can get some info about the trigger please show it . Thanks

Hello, I’m new to the community and I also have this doorbell from tmezon V103W, I wish to control it without ucarehome app… trying with postman but can’t do anything, someone can help me?

I have a diferent version, stream not work, port rtsp 554 is closed when I exec nmap 192.168.1.x only port 80 and 7778 is open. I had a previous version with port 554 open.

I try stream in rtsp://{{IP}}:80/livestream/11?action=play&media=video_audio_data but I couldn’t get it work.

Im trying create motion sensor in HA throw email alert but today not work:

Other tip, you can explore sd card in url with your user and password:

http://user:[email protected]/sd/

I hope I have been helpful

If someone gets stream in port 80, please post it how to

I’ve found an interesting discovery as I was messing with this on a PC running Windows 7 with the odd plugin (a provided .zip file containing a .exe installer for an IE plugin) and Wireshark running in the background:

Where could we go from this?

By the way, I have the 7" version, but I believe the firmware is 1:1. These doorbell monitors use a HiSilicon Hi3510 SOC which not only is a huge security risk (I can reboot and do many things to it without even logging in), but it also has a weird video output path (not your typical HTTP://[IP]:554/11), though sadly accessing this livestream feed only gives me a HTTP 400 error.

Has anyone succeeded?

Hi,
Always blocked with this intercom, impossible to recover the video stream to put on HA… It bothers me to have to buy another intercom… has anyone found a solution?

I am also interested in a solution.
I am able to connect to my version via browser, but none of you ip adresses are working for me

Hey. I also have the version with AcitiveX Interface. Do you have any other ideas yet?

Hello, I’ve the model that is integrated with Tuya.

I tried with “rtsp://192.168.XX.XX:80/livestream/11?action=play&media=video_audio_data” but it doesn’t seem to work with VLC or with CV2 Python.

Any idea?

1 Like

Is this still valid ?
Now with NMAP I see port 6668 but nothing else

Can you find a solution?

Hi @dt3ft and first of all Thank you. It was so helpful.

How did you know these cgi commands ?

I am look for the command to turn off the videodoorbell camera and stop the communication with. Do you know that ?

Thank you.

Hi ,
Using wireshark.

What do you mean by turnoff videodoorbell ? is this option avaiable on the app? if yes there are a url to curl :slight_smile: