VM HA OS loses connection in proxmox

I think I have already discovered the error. I have created a new VM to the latest version of HAOS and it has been running for almost 1 hour without any problems. When I load a backup the problems start, I think I must have something wrong with my HA instance. I think I’m going to have to do a new installation, with all the work that this entails.

I have solved the problem. Before upgrading to 2022.8.0, I have removed the nmap tracker integration (in one of the tests I saw an nmap error in the HA log). Then I have updated everything that I had pending, I have reconfigured nmap tracker and the VM has been running for more than 30 minutes without any problem. In short, I had something misconfigured that made the HAOS VM not work correctly.

Great news. Please mark this thread as solved to help other people in the future with similar issues. One additional positive outcome is that your network addressing is now following standards.

Now the DHCP has a different range than the fixed IP. When I add a new device, DHCP gives it an IP, then I give it an IP outside the DHCP range and set it to fixed. Thank you for the interest and help received.