Want to clear limits set accidentally during commissioning blind without remote

I have done the pre-requisite searching and found no information that has good correspondence to my need.

As is typical all was going fine on the install until it wasn’t. During the process of adding one, something got scrambled and the blind motion is now opposite of its neighbors and will only move about 2 inches. Of course this blind is the most critical for spouse satisfaction so you will understand my sense of urgency!

I need to clear limits and direction of up. I do not have a remote. I had hoped that the Z-wave JA mqtt add on would expose this information in a way that would allow me to do this easily (without a secret decoder ring) but no.

As a follow on, I will want to be able to set limits but that is less critical.

Running on a RPI4 unsupported supervised all revisions less than 1 week old.

I am considering buying the simplest (cheapest) remote but that will mean delays and then there is the issue of pairing and unpairing from each blind I might have issues with.

Please help!

Q

Need the exact make and model of your blinds.

Sorry Nathan! I was rushing. Shades are Bali. Plugin shows:

Springs Window Fashions
Somfy Motorized Shade
product code: RSZ1
FW: v13.2
SDK: v6.82.0

Blinds new off the line 06/2022.

I should add that I don’t think I have something set correctly as no name and location are shown in the webUI of Z-Wave JS to MQTT add-on.

Q

Bump…

I think I have given the needed / requested info. What more? Blinds are cellular, color cant matter, as cellular, there is no tilt ‘channel’. Tilt is either ignored or not present in the RSZ1 electronics package.

Looking at the instructions I cant see where it’s possible to reset limits without one of thie Somfy remotes.