Want to report Vivaldi browser bug (to them) - need some deep internal info

Hey there senior ultra super mega-devs!

For the past few months, I’ve been using the Vivaldi browser (on openSUSE Linux), which is based on Chromium. For some reason, Vivaldi will not open any of the “more-info” cards. It either clicks and does nothing, or some Lovelace entries spit out a no-details “Uncaught” exception. (For the record, regular Chromium works fine, so it’s something Vivaldi-specific.)

Can you tell me the name of the Polymer/Javascript/dark-magic component HA uses to render these and have them appear? I can read and write some Javascript, but not with Polymer or Web Components. I used to be a web developer, but that was around Y2K…

Vivaldi is a slick browser with some features I’ve really come to like. But without the popup cards, it’s not as useful for HA as it should be. I want to file a bug report with them, but I don’t know what “those popup card things” are properly called.

Thanks for the info, and keep up the good work.

There’s actually already an issue for this here. Just seems as if none of the devs is using Vivaldi.

Edit
balloobs comment here tells us what needs to be done.

Oh well. I keep HA open in its own window while I’m working on it (so I can have the other one cluttered with Google and GitHub tabs separate)… I’ll just make it Chrome or Chromium instead.