Wanted UPnP/IGD device

Hi all,
i’ve configured Google WiFi device with uPnP device, and i had some sensor. When I reboot Raspberry or I restar Hass.io, i receive this error message, and i lost all related sensor.
I have to cancel integration and recreate it in order to view sensor another time. There is a way to keep configuration after rebooting?
best regards.

I see no error message in your posting.

Wanted UPnP/IGD device with UDN “uuid:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” not found, aborting

1 Like

Same issue here.
I’m using docker HASS, UPNP configured through the integration panel.
To reproduce: delete the integration and delete the entities, reboot. On integration panel add the UPNP which configure itself. After the HASS restart I got the same

Wanted UPnP/IGD device with UDN “uuid:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” not found, aborting

message.

Have anybody got an idea to stop this message? :slight_smile:
Best: Peter

I’m having the same error. Just upgraded from several versions ago to 0.90.1 and now I’m getting this and Home Assistant won’t boot. Nothing fancy about my configuration. I don’t have anything about UPnP anywhere and never set anything with that up. Other stuff I have is Asus router with device tracking via asuswrt component, Home Assistant Cloud facilitating Google Home integration, a Wink Hub… But that stuff has always worked fine before and not indicated in the error at all.

Exactly the same here, 100% reproducible.
Any news?

Hi All,
I just deleted the integration made through homeassistant, and recreated via configuration.yaml as in UPnP/IGD - Home Assistant

Data OK, no error, happy user. :slight_smile:
Best: Peter

1 Like