What is the best wired/wifi/zwave temperature sensor solution?

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a solution to monitor temperature and humidity in my flat (and potentially include also a PIR sensor).
Since every room in my flat has wiring for alarm, I don’t need battery powered devices, nor they have to be wireless (but I do not exclude wifi nor zwave).
I have envisaged different options:movement

• Multi wifi-sensomovementr (PIR, temperature and humidity)
  • DHxxx sensors connected directly to the Raspberry PI GPIO
  • zwave sensomovementrs (no idea which one, and sounds expensive)
  • any other wired sensor solution (that is currently my favorite choice as it is stable and does not require radio signal)

Given that my objective is to have something quite simple to configure (easy integration with home-assistant) and to exclude anything cloud-based, what other options do you see ad what do you think could be the best solution?

The temperature sensor must be accurate as I will use it to control my daikin AC and the zwave thermostatic valves.

Thank you!

Aeotec Multisensor 6 will provide what you need and can be powered from USB or battery.

Thank you for your answer, this device looks just perfect! Any experience on how it integrates with home-assistant?
Are you aware if there is anything similar but wired?

You need a Z-Wave Stick to integrate it into home assistant, I’d recommend the Aeotec Z-Stick Gen 5.
I use these multisensor powered over usb and it works very well.

Do you mean wired communication of the sensor to home assistant? I don’t know if there are any out of the box solutions for this, you could probably build something your own.

I have one integrated with HA. It works perfectly.