Wife can't use voice commands but can see scenes in GH

[EDIT] I got it working! My wife and I set personal routines before for the same actions with the same voice commands because we only used Tuya and that was the only way to get it to work. Since I switched to HASS and integrated GH and HASS, I made routines for household so personal routines for the same action became obsolete (they had the same name and voicecommand). Since Google had to process 2 routines with one command, the routine would time out, nothing was changed and Google Home gave an error.

Hi everybody,

I’m fairly new to HASS and most things i got up and working but one thing bothers me for days now.
I’ve got the (local) integration of Google Home and HASS working. I can see all the devices and scenes when making routines in GH and my wife can see and use them too. But when it comes to voice commands, Google listens to me but when my wife issues a voice command, Google just states that ‘something went wrong’ or that ‘one or multiple devices are not available’. it’s just really anoying. Does somebody have come accross this and maybe got the fix? I tried to search on the community forum but I mainly came accross by the issues that the family member can’t see scenes or scripts.

Help would be much appreciated :slight_smile: