Won't boot on RPI 4 after zigbee2mqtt install

Hi all,
Do you have any idea how do I troubleshoot not booting Hass on RPI 4?

What I did is installing zigbee2mqtt addon and had connected CC2531. It was working terribly slow during install, so I disconnected USB stick and checked the logs in Supervisor.
It said 500 and timeout during dowloading image of zigbee2mqtt.

I tried to restart in General settings, but logs said: Timeout of restart request

After that I tried to restart via removing power supply, and since then not a single sign of life. Ping is not working, no UI of web page, nothing.
I don’t have microHdmi cable so I cannot see the screen.

Any ideas, please, so I won’t loose all configuration?

Get a micro-HDMI cable to see what’s going on. My guess is either a corrupt or full SD-card.

Just a moment before Supervisor said 27% storage used.
I took sd card and connected to pc, data was there but I do not know the state of it.

I will get cable tomorrow and we will see.

So I just connected to HDMI and TV shows nothing.

I know it reboots because TV says it is connected every few seconds. SO I guess SD card is corrupted, because PI works with another with raspbian.

The next question is, is there any way to recover data from old sd card?

I could not mount it because of: mount: /mnt: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.

Any other ideas?

EDIT: I managed to mount sd card!

The Pi4 with a decent EEPROM shows something via HDMI, if there‘s no boot media installed. Are you shure the unit is still functional?