Wrong values energy dashboard

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am using 3 Tuya smart plugs, 2 on Wi-Fi (yes, I know :rofl:) and one on Zigbee, which I use with the LocalTuya integration on Home Assistant Localtuya. I have just noticed that the displayed consumption are not correct for the 2 Wi-Fi plugs (I am not sure if the issue is related to them being on Wi-Fi).

For the 2 Wi-Fi plugs, the consumption in Home Assistant (HA) is not accurate. For yesterday, I had (at the end of the day) 4.35 kWh and 1.51 kWh displayed using SmartLife, but the consumption shown in HA is 0.39 kWh and 0.27 kWh

What’s even more surprising is that, for example, around 1 AM (once the consumption resets at midnight and everything goes to 0), I have the same values like 0.09 kWh and 0.11 kWh on both SmartLife and HA, but by the end of the day, it’s no longer the same.

Would anyone have any idea whether the issue is coming from the plugs, the LocalTuya integration, or if it’s something I need to adjust directly in HA?

Thanks and have a great week everyone.

Regarding my HA setup, I am running HA OS on a VM in ESXi at home with the following versions:

• Core 2024.5.5
  • Supervisor 2024.05.1
  • Operating System 12.3
  • Frontend 20240501.1