WTH can't I delete scene entities I deleted from scenes a year ago?

Petro - thanks of that. I have 4 bulbs that were named “Downstairs 1, Downstairs 2, Downstairs 3, & Downstairs 4” that were part of scenes. I took renamed those bulbs to “Spare Bulb 1, Spare Bulb 2, Spare Bulb 3, & Spare Bulb 4” then added new smart bulbs naming THEM “Downstairs 1, Downstairs 2, Downstairs 3, & Downstairs 4”.

I was hoping to go back & know which bulbs to delete (“Spare Bulb 1, Spare Bulb 2, Spare Bulb 3, & Spare Bulb 4”) but can’t delete them.

Additionally I can’t delete the scene in the screenshot (“TV Time”)

If I disable the devices per your recommendations, is there not a way to delete them from HA entirely and have them as a fresh install if I ever choose to use them again?

Additionally how can I delete the scene mentioned above?

Lastly I have a “Downstairs 6” that burned out & I can’t delete it, change the name etc.

This doesn’t change my statement. If they are auto discovered bulbs, all you can do is disable them. The only way to delete them is to restart w/o them getting discovered. If they are discovered, you can’t delete them.

You don’t want to delete items that are discovered because they will get discovered again.

You need to remove them from where ever they are getting discovered. For example, if you have zwave, they need to be removed from zwave to stop getting discovered in HA’s zwave.

So these are Tuya based bulbs - I went to https://iot.tuya.com/ & unlinked them hoping that would do the trick (restarted a few times since but no go).

The bulbs themselves are in a box in a closet. Not sure what else to do to remove them from being discovered. (sorry if I’m being dense about the whole thing).

Seems like there should be a way to remove them and have them be reset so a clean discovery, install, naming could happen. I mean Downstairs 6 is dead…how is it even being discovered?

Could anyone help me out on this by chance?