Xiaomi Camera model no MJSXJ02CM Integration

Hi all,

I have a Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P Camera (https://www.mi.com/in/camera-360/specs/) and i want to include in my HA. I already search on components page, but i’m not sure if this model is one that is there.

Which one i have to download can anyone help me?

1 Like

Interested in this as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

me too! I’m tuned!

1 Like

I have beeing following the github above for months now and unfortunately there was little evolution. :frowning:
To the point that I sold my yi external cameras today

I have a camera like it, could you integrate it?

It’s being done in this repo, if anyone has the knolledge please contribute!

2 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:
I would love to have support for my Xiaomi 360 1080 in HA ! :slight_smile:

No news tikl now?

It seems here you are able to do a mini hack, from there should be easier for HA.

1 Like

Has anyone tried this mini hack? Does it work? Do you still have working motion detection and recording like original firmware?

I successfully managed to hack. but I don’t know which command to put in the hassio configuration. someone can help me ?

I had the MJSXJ02CM Xiaomi camera into hassio.
1/ Hacked as @ignatiusr suggested
2/ Configure the camera using the IP ( http://<your-camera-ip/ )
3/ Add configuration into configurations.yaml

camera:
  - platform: generic
    name: Camera test
    still_image_url: Your url stream
    stream_source: Your url stream

4/ Add a card to your “home” with the entity ‘camera test’

@caroline5712 when load the hack firmware, can use the camera from mi home too?

I don’t know if it is modified original firmware or a complely new firmware.

It kinda works. No image but you can move it. I’m interested on having the PTZ in HA too. For now I got neither working except in the browser on the hacked camera web server.

You can’t really use the camera from the app (stream), but you can turn on/turn off, turn the camera without any problem. I don’t really need the stream into the app so i don’t mine. I don’t know if we can reset the firmware after being hacked, didn’t try yet.

Can run automation within the app too? Is it only the video that’s affected? I suppose you won’t be able to record any motion detection on the inserted we card then.
Please keep us posted in case you are able to revert the hack

I didn’t try yet, i don’t have much time to work on it but i will keep u guys updated!
I’m quite sure you won’t be able to record any motion on the inserted card since it is used to hack the firmware. I guess you have to find a way to do it into HA.

Anyone here got a URL to a snapshot or still image to make the display in HA easier ?
Also any idea of exposing PTR too ?

I figured it out. You can record motion using EyeMotion.
You can also revert the hack without any trouble i just tried.

You need to access the IP of your camera (you can find it in your Xiaomi app). You will get an interface with an streaming URL on it.