Z-Wave JS to MQTT reboot, hard reset, not connecting usb z-stick

Recent power cut and unresponsive z-wave work, lead to a hard reset of the entire network. Z-Wave JS to MQTT will identity usb z-stick device, allow a network key to be set, but it will not display in the devices list, not confirm connection to it. I can confirm I am able to set a z-wave network through an alternative and the issues appear to be Z-Wave JS to MQTT. Any suggestions?

What type of Z-Wave stick are you using? Are you checking the Z-WaveJS website through port 8091 or the HA integration? You mention “lead to a hard reset”, did you reset the Z-Wave stick yourself? If you reset it to factory default then all associated devices are lost and have to be re-paired.

using aeotec z-wave gen 5. previous setups have followed these instructions:

am not concerned with associated devices. they have been hard reset. i am not tyring to connect them, i am only trying to establish a new z-wave network with aeotec z-wave gen 5 devices after it has been hard reset.

Nothing that I can see. It was working fine for over a week. Then I attempted to add a “Linear GD00Z-5 Z-Wave Garage Door Controller”. It was included, but not recognized. After a few attempts it eventually quit starting the inclusion process. I have rebooted multiple times. I also have 4-5 unknown/dead nodes which are the attempts at adding the Garage Door Controller. So far I’ve been unsuccessful at deleting those as well.