Z-Wave Plus Device for Controlling a Garage Door System with Potential Free contact

Hi,

I have a small Z-Wave Network with the Aeotec Stick and Fibaro Devices.

Now I want to control my garage door system with Z-Wave but I am struggeling with finding a device for that request.

First I thought I could use a Fibaro Switch, but they do not have a potential free contact.
Then I found the universal sensor, but for this one I need a seperate power supply.

Any other device you could recommend?

Br,
Johannes

I’m not sure its z wave plus but I use this for my garage door that is older and doesn’t require the new secure operators:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ER6MH22

But you will still need to power it with mains power.

I don’t know of anything z wave that is a non-mains powered relay. Or any other platform either for that matter.

I have PAN06-1b from philio for couple lights. It is potential free. But both relays are in same potential, whatever is connected to “com”. See here

But did I understand you correctly, you don’t have L and N to power the switch? That should be easily arranged in garage if you have already some system to open the door.

How do you set it up to trigger yoru garage door with home assistant?
I used to have this setup and working with SmartThings but now I can’t figure out how to translate that once I have it in HomeAssistant.

Any tips?