ZHA & Conbee II No more pairing

Hi,
I’ve had a Conbee II working with ZHA, hosted on a Odroid C4 (armbian, venv install of HA).

Since May I’ve been adding devices (Ikea, Innr, Aqara, Sonoff) in ZHA and it has been working flawlessly, up to 27 devices added.

Last friday I went into a software (boot) issue that forced me to reinstall the whole “same” system, same SBC, same Conbee … but ever since I’ve not been able to pair any Zigbee device !

I’ve tried so far :

• to restore from previous install (full HA config directory) : it did not work (for the ZHA part only !)
  • to delete some devices and pair them again : not working
  • to remove the integration, zigbee.db, neighboors & .zha_storage folders : not working

Is there anything to be done to “reset” the whole ZHA thing so that devices eventually pair again ?

Thanks for your help !

I guess you’ll need to reset your devices and reconnect them?

Also note that there’s a limit on how many devices can be added to one Zigbee router.
To add more devices, you need to install wired Zigbee devices, which will act as router for other battery-powered devices.

Yes, you’re right, that’s exactly what I’m trying to achieve but for some reason they never show up when activating the “scan” ( join permit, from the ZHA integration interface).

I do have wired devices (mostly bulbs) and neither them nor battery operated ones could be paired …

Ok, just for you to know : it is working back !
I did reflash the Conbee stick with the latest firmware (which might have reset something in the process) and I removed an USB3 jumpdrive that was close to the Conbee extension cord.

With this setup I was able to fully restore the previous install without having to re-pair all devices (appart from the ones I actually reset myself while searching a solution).

For some of them (Aqara) it took 12h to fully come back.

Thanks !