Zigbee Power Switch Power State Is Incorrect

Prior to restoring from a backup, HA was showing the correct state of my Wooley Smart Plug and control of the plug worked from HA as expected.

Since restoring HA from a Backup (due to switching to an SSD drive) the state is always detected by HA as On.

In the Device page I can use the toggle to control the plug. However, if the plug is already off, it shows as On in HA and I need to toggle it twice to power the plug on.

Automations work fine.

The plug appears to HA as an eWeLink SA-003-Zigbee. I use ZHA.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

This started happening after I switched my Raspberry Pi 4 case from the official one to an Argon One M.2 case with an SSD drive.

I am currently using a Texas Instruments CC2531 Zigbee Coordinator bought in 2020. This was working fine when connected directly to a USB 2.0 port on the Pi.

I bought a USB extension cable and connected the Zigbee Coordinator via this instead. That seems to have solved the problem. So I guess that the Argon case may amplify the USB 3.0 interference compared to the plastic official case. Anyway, a USB extension cable was an incredibly cheap solution. Sharing this in case it is helpful to anyone else in future.