Zigbee with ZHA has strange group bindings effects on Smart Plugs

I run Zigbee with a SkyConnect and on HA 2024.1.x.

I have several FDTEK (Tuya) Smart plugs installed and they worked fine until I installed two new ones a week ago. Since then it seems that they are somehow binded together, but I can’t find any information about existing bindings. This causes that, one plug, which switches the plant light, triggers several other plugs if it gets activated.
This screenshot shows the log entry of one of the plugs that gets triggered.

The Signature of those Plug devices looks like this:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.Router: 1>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.FullFunctionDevice|MainsPowered|RxOnWhenIdle|AllocateAddress: 142>, manufacturer_code=4417, maximum_buffer_size=66, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=66, server_mask=10752, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=66, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=False, *is_full_function_device=True, *is_mains_powered=True, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=True, *is_router=True, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": "0x0104",
      "device_type": "0x010a",
      "input_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x0702",
        "0x0b04",
        "0xe000",
        "0xe001"
      ],
      "output_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "_TZ3000_rdfh8cfs",
  "model": "TS011F",
  "class": "zhaquirks.tuya.ts011f_plug.Plug"
}

I don’t have any clue how to fix this and why this happens. I guess it must be a bug, either in the SkyConnect firmware or in ZHA.

SkyConnect v1.0
by Nabu Casa
Firmware: 7.1.1.0 build 273

I’m not sure if I should upgrade my SkyConnect firmware.
https://skyconnect.home-assistant.io/firmware-update/

I could solve the issue without firmware update. In the group section of ZHA there was still a group which was somehow related to the Smart Plugs. What I still don’t understand is why automatically all 7 Smart Plugs are associated and linked to each other. For instance if I create a new group and take one Smart Plug all other Plugs are driven by this group as well (Text in screenshot And 7 more…).