Zigbee2mqtt Eurotronic SPZB0001 - Set Local Temperature Calibration fails

Hi there,

I have a climate Eurotronic SPZB0001 and I try to calibrate the local temperature by setting the offset. Using the GUI always returns the error message “INVALID_VALUE”. So I tried to publish the message manually but the error stays the same. Can someone help me to fix this issue. Here are the logs I see within Zigbee2Mqtt:

Received MQTT message on ‘zigbee2mqtt/Büro Heizung/set’ with data ‘{ “local_temperature_calibration”: “2” }’

Debug 2022-12-11 12:17:18Publishing ‘set’ ‘local_temperature_calibration’ to ‘Büro Heizung’
Error 2022-12-11 12:17:20Publish ‘set’ ‘local_temperature_calibration’ to ‘Büro Heizung’ failed: ‘Error: Write 0x00158d0003697ba0/1 hvacThermostat({“localTemperatureCalibration”:20}, {“sendWhen”:“immediate”,“timeout”:10000,“disableResponse”:false,“disableRecovery”:false,“disableDefaultResponse”:true,“direction”:0,“srcEndpoint”:null,“reservedBits”:0,“manufacturerCode”:null,“transactionSequenceNumber”:null,“writeUndiv”:false}) failed (Status ‘INVALID_VALUE’)’

Debug 2022-12-11 12:17:20Error: Write 0x00158d0003697ba0/1 hvacThermostat({“localTemperatureCalibration”:20}, {“sendWhen”:“immediate”,“timeout”:10000,“disableResponse”:false,“disableRecovery”:false,“disableDefaultResponse”:true,“direction”:0,“srcEndpoint”:null,“reservedBits”:0,“manufacturerCode”:null,“transactionSequenceNumber”:null,“writeUndiv”:false}) failed (Status ‘INVALID_VALUE’) at Endpoint.checkStatus (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:317:28) at Endpoint.write (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:397:22) at Object.convertSet (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/converters/toZigbee.js:1312:13) at Publish.onMQTTMessage (/app/lib/extension/publish.ts:246:36)

It looks like you are encountering an error when trying to set the “local_temperature_calibration” attribute of your Eurotronic SPZB0001 climate device using the Zigbee2MQTT bridge. The error message indicates that the value you are trying to set for this attribute is “INVALID_VALUE.”

There are a few potential reasons why this error might be occurring. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the issue:

1. Check the documentation for your climate device to verify the valid range of values for the “local_temperature_calibration” attribute. The error message may be occurring because the value you are trying to set is outside of the allowed range.
  2. Make sure that you are using the correct syntax for the MQTT message that you are publishing to set the “local_temperature_calibration” attribute. The error message may be occurring because the message is not formatted correctly.
  3. Try restarting both your climate device and the Zigbee2MQTT bridge to see if this resolves the error. Sometimes, restarting the devices can clear any temporary issues that may be causing the error.
  4. If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact the support team for your climate device or the developers of the Zigbee2MQTT bridge for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific guidance on how to fix the error.