Zigbeemqtt add unsupported device

I have added a door lock to Zigbeemqtt integration. The lock is a Yale YDD-D4F0 TSDB. I am having some difficulty understanding what I need to do next to get the lock integrated into HA. I have seen that there is a requirement to have an external converter file but I am not sure firstly where to place it and secondly what this file is required to hold.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Did you get assistance with this?

Found this link, may assist you…

Thanks Jarrod for following up with this. The lock is working ok with HA. I am aware of the link you sent. The last post on the link is from me, where I am getting an error trying to import pincodes. No resp ok need at this stage on this issue. Apart from that I have the door locking automatically a minute or so after closing augmented with a proximity sensor.

Zigbee2mqtt release a few hours ago includes support for this lock now, and the pincode setting stuff works.

What is required to upgrade to the new version to get the use of pincode settings? There is no upgrade available with the addon in HA at this stage.

Make sure you have the correct link to the Github page for Zigbee2Mqtt set. It has changed a couple of month ago.

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how to upgrade my Zigbee2mqtt version 1.18.1-1 to the latest release 1.21.2 which allows pincode details. I am running supervisor 2021.9.6 in a docker environment. Core version 2021.9.7. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the addon but only have available the older version. Can I manually install the updated version and if so, how do I go about it?