Zwave nodes firmware version

Hi, would it be possible to get the firmware version of zwave devices easily in the zwave device attributes? I get the versions easily in ozw-cp but cant find it in HA.

It isn’t currently, but I’ve moved this to the Feature Requests section so that people can vote on it.

FYI I’m working on getting a PR in that adds this. It’s still WIP but should have it fixed up soon.

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/26205

1 Like

All merged. You will see this in the next release!

1 Like

Thanks - but I’m running the latest version of HA, and almost all my devices are showing up as Application Version: Unknown. These are mostly Fibaro parts. I’m trying to figure out which are running an old firmware release. Any ideas if something has been broken? I’ve performed a node refresh, but it hasn’t updated it.

Not sure to be honest. It might be that the Fabaro parts don’t put the FW version in the same place as the code I wrote expected it. They might be doing something non-standard. Unfortunately without one of those on hand I’m not sure if I can debug this.

Can the ‘Application version’ attribute even be updated on a refresh node operation or is it a one time write when the node is added to the network?

Sorry for the long delay. With ZWave-JS taking the place of OpenZWave this is kind of a moot point now.