ZwaveJs and Aeotec Nano Shutter after update to 2022.2.2

Hi out there,

i have a few Aeotec Nano Shutter ( ZW141, Firmware: 3.4) which are not working and i can’t configure the them anymore after the update to 2022.2.2. I could configure them and they worked before. They are alive and online in the config.

When I now click on configure, I can’t configure in the UI anymore. Does anyone have the same issue with the Aeotec NanoShutter or has an idea how the get the template for the config working again.

Thanks
Björn

Hello, I have noticed that if you change any parameter such as the name or icon, the device configuration section disappears.

On the other hand, I have a problem with this device and its firmware version 3.4, currently I have a Zwave Stick G5+ aeotec and when I add it does it correctly, but after 3 or 4 orders the device dies… and to return to have management over it, I have to go to give physical click to the device, and well, I have some of them to 7 meters high and it is not nice to do it every day … I have not managed to find the problem, mesh is not because I have several dual nano switch installed much further than these nano shutter and go well, it is only with these device.

Alejandro.