0.100: Better Plex, Bye JSON, HERE Travel time.

My only problem with HA in the last months is this:

What cause this problem? The host is a virtual machina, on decent hardware.

1 Like

It is not the HA box causing this, it is the local browser - I get this on my Mac.

Yeah, I know this. It only appears in Safari, but something is very slow on the page (I think that it’s waiting for response or there is too much data to render). Is there any ticket for this on the issue tracker?

When will docker image be updated?

Sad I missed the State of HA announcement. Wish there was a larger venue. I live very close by.

We are currently experiencing issues with the release builds and are working hard on solving that as soon as possible.

9 Likes

Been using Home Assistant for a while, running on a spare PC acting as a DVR Server in the shed.

Just upgraded to 100.0 and it threw up error that it couldn’t configure Sonoff. None of my Sonoff devices would show up so reverted back to 99.3

Anyone else have problems with basic (not Tasmota) Sonoff devices on version 100.0?
Thanks.

I would say the issue is more with the client than the host machine.

Samsung SmartThings Button triggers my Insteon LampLinc Module which turns on and off my floor lamp.

And it’s all thanks to Home Assistant 0.100.

(I updated the titlte in YouTube but the title is not updated here until I edit my post.)

Not actually updated yet, because going to version 0.100.0 broke the automation I have that sends me a notification if there is an update. It does a simple alphanumeric comparison between the version numbers and “0.99.3” is apparently greater than “0.100.0” :laughing:

OMG I love you for “Goodbye JSON” :smiley:

Are you triggering this in some other way than with a zha_event?

HA with Python 3.6.3 and Virtualenv

ERROR: discord-py 1.2.3 has requirement aiohttp<3.6.0,>=3.3.0, but you’ll have aiohttp 3.6.1 which is incompatible.

I setup using Device Automation. I went into Devices section, click in “Button,” and click in “button pressed.” That’s where Home Assistant took me to the Automation page and I filled in the rest.

Upgrade from 0.99.3 to 100.1 may have broke SmartThings Integration:
Log:

Setup failed for smartthings: Invalid config.
3:18 PM setup.py (ERROR)
Unable to import smartthings: No module named 'hass_nabucasa'
3:18 PM config.py (ERROR)

I don’t use NabuCasa.This was working on 0.99.3.

YAML is easier to write than JSON…

OMG, YAML’s mom is doing pull requests!

4 Likes

Upgrade from 0.99.3 to 100.1 broke Vivotek Integration (looks like the upgraded python-vivotek is the culprit). No change in configs, just simply upgraded to 100.1.
Logs:

File "/opt/homeassistant/venv_3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/vivotek/camera.py", line 125, in update
    self._model_name = self._cam.model_name
  File "/opt/homeassistant/venv_3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/libpyvivotek/vivotek.py", line 115, in model_name
    self._model_name = self.get_param_anon("system_info_modelname")
  File "/opt/homeassistant/venv_3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/libpyvivotek/vivotek.py", line 90, in get_param_anon
    return self.__parse_response_value(response)
  File "/opt/homeassistant/venv_3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/libpyvivotek/vivotek.py", line 128, in __parse_response_value
    raise VivotekCameraError('Unauthorized. Credentials may be invalid.')

Hmmm. My button just shows on or off which is pretty useless. I’m still on a beta release. Will see if this is fixed in the final release once it is ready for hassio.

Updated to 100.1
Still no joy with Sonoff.
Back to 99.3

This will help. Settings -> Devices -> Button